The complete offering terms are in an Offering Plan available from Sponsor, File No. CD14-0186. All dimensions are approximate and subject to normal construction variances and tolerances. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan. All images and scenes may be conceptual or based on current development plans, all of which are subject to change in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to make modifications to the development plans in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan. The artist representations and interior decorations, finishes, appliances and furnishings are provided for illustrative purposes only. In no event will the presence of any furniture, furnishings, equipment or decorations in the renderings contained herein imply or represent that any Unit or Common Element will contain such furniture, furnishings, equipment or decorations upon delivery of the Unit. Certain renderings containing views are provided for the purpose of providing an understanding of views which an owner may have from certain Units when they are completed. However, Sponsor cannot guarantee the views from any specific Unit nor can Sponsor warrant whether any such views will be modified based on future construction or demolition in the area. The Offering Plan includes Sponsor's entire offer made to the public. Purchasers should only rely upon the representations included in the Offering Plan
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
• You can visit www.fiveonefivenyc.com without revealing any personal information. Our web servers collect the Internet Protocol addresses, but not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information can measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other such statistics.
• In addition, You may be asked for information that identifies you, including your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, fax (collectively, “Personal Information”). You may also elect to provide such information to us by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings or services offered on our Website.
• We collect, generate, retain and use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes in connection with the facilitation, recording and processing of any requests, communications, or interactions you may have with our Website. We also automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your online activities on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis and in a manner that may allow us or our affiliated or related entities to improve our services to you.
• In addition, your Personal Information may also be used by us to provide you with information regarding our products and services. For example, we may use your e-mail address to send you special announcements and notifications of new real estate listings, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
• Cookies allow websites to recognize you when you return and can keep track of information specific to you. Consistent with standard practices in the Internet industry, you may
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
• When you request information, we need to know your name, e-mail address, and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your request. www.fiveonefivenyc.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. www.fiveonefivenyc.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
• Data security is critical to us and thus all Personal Information is held in a secured database. While it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of any computer system and the data contained therein, our vendors are required to maintain and implement robust security policies and procedures that combine with available technologies in accordance with prevailing industry standards, all of which are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Information. To the extent we are provided with social security numbers or personal financial information, we comply with all applicable regulations regarding the confidentiality and safe disposal of such information.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU BY FIVE ONE FIVE
• If you wish to access, update, or delete contact information or preferences, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, however, that we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately be made in our database.